"A Grave in a Haystack" Part II

Welcome back to "A Grave in a Haystack" part two. Our fun-filled day in Puerto Rico continued after a quiet dinner at a local restaurant. We retired for the night at an Airbnb and woke up early the next morning.

On Sunday, we had breakfast and headed to Fajardo, the island's easternmost point. After a two-hour drive, we arrived at my brother's house, Jose. We enjoyed adult beverages and a delicious dinner of prime rib, fried bananas, avocado, Puerto Rican rice, beans, salad, and freshly baked bread. My brother and I reminisced about old times, honoring our parents in a beautiful moment.

On Monday, we spent the day at the beach, the condominium pool, and shooting hoops. My brothers and I are very competitive when it comes to sports, we all played in school, and I like to talk some smack while attempting challenging shots to win the game of horse. In the evening, we planned our next trip to New York and New Jersey, set for the following week 27 June - 1 July.

We had a great time in Puerto Rico, and if the Big Apple (New York City) adventure is anything like this gathering, then count me in, I'm down like a clown. Stay tuned for the continuation of our journey.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

                                                                A Grave in a Haystack Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will tell you about ...