Welcome to LFVelez (La Family Velez) blog. My name is Eddie Velez, born in Brooklyn, New York one of eleven children raised by Puerto Rican-born parents, Carmelo and Sofia Velez. The purpose of my blog is to share the reunion that my brothers and I were finally able to have after 40 years of only seeing each other every four or five years because of differences of opinion and lifestyle. I will share some of the moments that we enjoyed together during our recent reunion trips to Puerto Rico. When my father passed away in 1986 my mother kept our family together. Shortly before my mother passed away one of her wishes and last requests was that we seek each other out and find time to share stories, laughter, and togetherness the way she envisioned a family should behave. My target audience is anyone who values family. My family is my most cherished possession, and they mean everything to me. I hope that by sharing my blog and pictures with you, I can convey the true joy of family togetherness. If my blog resonates with you, I encourage you to consider finding a way to forgive others if possible and come together to enjoy the love that family shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

                                                                A Grave in a Haystack Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will tell you about ...