Hello everyone my name is Eddie Velez, I'm a retired veteran from the United States Air Force with over 26 years of service. I am married with two adult children, I love to cook, listen to music, and love to be around family. While on earth my family is the most important treasure I possess, six sisters and five brothers.

I plan on graduating in December 2024 from the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast campus with a bachelor's in Spanish. I intend to continue to be retired and enjoy what life's journey has in store for me. 

I hope you enjoy my page and follow me as I share some family moments with you. 

1 comment:

  1. This blog is all about family and friends, and the times shared together. Family is everything for me.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

                                                                A Grave in a Haystack Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will tell you about ...